Custom Cycling kits

BETA

BETA CHQ (1) BETA CHQ (2) BETA CHQ (3) BETA CHQ (4)
DESIGN

DESIGN

100% CUSTOM

FABRIC

FABRIC

WINDBER ZEROWIND

It is made with a windproof membrane “TeyberWind” designed to obtain the full windproofing of the fabric combining elasticity, resitance and comfort. Windber fabric retains 95% of air passing and let the remaining 5% go through to improve sweating expelling, improving breathability and decreasing heat excess. This fabric is used for the thermal cycling jacket
FINISHING

FINISHING

Flatlock

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

WINDBER ZEROWIND on Front, Back and sleeves. Full protection against bad weather

LYCRA PRO TECH on side panel. Perfect fit

High-neck rounded collar

40mm LYCRA PRO TECH cuffs

Reverse zip & Easy to open / lock with internal zip baffle

Silicone Waistband

Waterproof zipped pocket

Reflective detail

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies

ACEPTAR