Shop

BACK
Thermal jacket

BLACK PRO

Chaqueta Termica BLACK PRO frontChaqueta Termica BLACK PRO backDetalle Chaqueta Termica BLACK PRO 1Detalle Chaqueta Termica BLACK PRO 2

FEATURES:

Unique thermal jacket with anatomic design for an optimum comfort.  WINDBER ZEROWIND waterproof fabric.

Pill WINDBER ZEROWIND fabric on the front and back for thermal, windbreaker, and waterproof jacket.

Pro Tech Lycra on sleeves, collar, and sides with soft internal layer on thin fleece to regulate body temperature.

2 anatomic back pockets + 1 internal zipped “Dry Pocket”.

Elastic cuffs and waistband.

Reinforced back waistband.

Reversed zip with double internal cover for a total cold protection.

Print Friendly

Dressmaking + Custom

DESIGN

Windber Zerowind

FABRIC

It is made with the windproof membrane “TeyberWind” designed to obtain the full windproofing of the fabric combining elasticity, resitance and comfort. Windber fabric retains 95% of air passing and lets the remaining 5% go through to improve sweating expelling, improving breathability and decreasing heat excess.

Flatlock

FINISHING

Reflective detail on back. High visibility

FEATURES

Size info

120,00
IVA included

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies

ACEPTAR